Saturday, April 6, 2013

Goodbye and Good Luck.....Cacao Nibs



Dear Cacao Nibs,

As you are a seriously hip, modern-day super food, with an artillery of cancer-fighting anti-oxidents, insulin stabilising properties and just general health goodness, I have given you due consideration and tried genuinely to like you.
Remember when I added you to my Cannellini Bean Biscuit recipe? Remember the dozens of smoothies you were included in because of your powerhouse of health awesomeness? But alas it is with much sadness that I inform you our relationship, while short, proved beyond any doubt that you do not satisfy my need for yumminess.
I do wish you well Cacao Nibs. Its not you, it’s me. Actually it’s you. I hope you make some other gal spectacularly happy.

Yours,

Holly Golightly

No comments:

Post a Comment