Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lara knows portion size is important and we could all learn something here!


The latest edition of OK Magazine has provided me with two little bits of very welcome information. The first is that Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have been spotted holding hands so that divorce rumour is obviously just that! So that's nice isn't it? Also Lara Bingle, everyone's favourite swimsuit model with a reality TV gig is singing the praises of portion size. Hooray!
Lara tells OK, " Portion size is such a big thing. I have small plates at home so that I only eat the size of my plate. Otherwise, you don't have that stop button - especially out at restaurants. You don't need that much food!"
I didn't ever think I would be saying this but we could learn something from Ms Bingle here. It is really easy to add kilos even when we are watching what we eat if we don't watch how much we eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment